Location: London, Greater London GB
Job Number: 15421
Location: UK wide (remote working for the foreseeable future)
Contract length: 3 months
Day rate: £150 - £200 per day
About the role:
The Learning and Development Coordinator role will involve liaising with our PQ learners, our internal IT teams, and external suppliers to coordinate the delivery and collection of rental laptops to allow our learners to complete remotely invigilated exams.
- Liaising with stakeholders and external companies.
- Order and distribution of laptops for training.
- Prioritise, respond quickly to urgent issues.
- Report and escalate any damaged goods.
- Maintain logs and keep records of associated costs.
To be considered:
- Previous Coordination experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Work in an efficient and flexible manner
- Tackle problems and issues in a logical way
- Strong relationship management
- Good analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of Access / Excel.
How to apply:
- To be considered please send an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively click "apply" to register your details and submit your application.
Job Number: 29092020MB
Community / Marketing Title: L&D Coordinator
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB